vendredi 21 septembre 2007

Nouveautés Fichiers Midi Et Audio Et Promotion





FRANCOPHONES
Animale - Pamela Lajoie
L'amour Du Jour - Kaïn
Ensemble - Mireille Mathieu
La Paloma Revient - Mireille Mathieu
I love you - Frank Michael

ANGLOPHONES
I've Got My Baby On My Mind - David Ball
It's Only Make Believe - Rodney Crowell
I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire - Eddy Arnold
Hippy Hippy Shake - Georgia Satellites
Hillbilly Rap - Neil McCoy
Hey Baby Que Paso - Texas Tornados
I Love To Love (Remix) - Tina Charles
I Like It I Love It - Tim McGraw
I Need To Know (Remix) - Marc Anthony
If The Jukebox Took Teardrops - Danii Leigh
If I Only Knew - Tom Jones

SUPER PROMOTION PRIX COUPÉS
JUSQU'AU 30 SEPTEMBRE
19 CHANSONS

Viens-donc m'voir - La Chicane
Amène-toi chez-nous - Star Académie (Wilfred LeBouthillier)
Anita - Bobby Hachey
Bonyeu - Les Colocs
Ce soir on danse à Naziland - Starmania (Nanette Workman)
Cherche encore - Céline Dion
Danse avec moi - Robert Cogoi
Fais comme l'oiseau - Michel Fugain Et Le Big Bazar
J'm'en veux - Mélanie Renaud
Victoria - Garolou
Viens-donc m'voir - La Chicane
Voilà c'que nous voulons - Paul Piché
Almost Jamaica - The Bellamy Brothers
Ancient History - Prairie Oyster
Big Log - Robert Plant
Down At The Twist And Shout - Mary-Chapin Carpenter
Drift Away - Uncle Kracker
Spider-Man - Michael Bublè
Suspicion - Terry Stafford
Where Do You Go - No Mercy

À seulement 5.98 $
Régulièrement 9.23 $
PROFITEZ EN !!!!

Bonne Semaine !!!

Aucun commentaire: